Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Am Legend Teaser Trailer



"My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. If there is anybody out there ... anybody. Please. You are not alone."


Once a brilliant scientist, Robert Neville is the last man alive. Even he was not able to stop a plague caused by a terrible man-made virus.

Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York and maybe the world.

Well, he's not exactly alone: by night he has to fight against blood-thirsty vampires, evill results of the virus.

I will be glad to watch this movie but actually it's a remake from an older film now in public domain, the Last Man on Earth.
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, but I'm still not 100% sure. I want it to be good though

Anonymous said...

not actually a remake, but an adaptation of the novel of the same name.

Anonymous said...

Actually, there was two remakes.
Vincent Price, Charlton Heston... ¿And now Will Smith? Ufff...

Anonymous said...

There was supposed to be a 3rd movie in 99 starring Arnold Schwasnegger (?)

So far the book was the best - written by the author of many of the original episodes of "The Twilight Zone"

Anonymous said...

Will Smith? Is this some kind of joke?